АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Сослагательное наклонение после глагола wish
Для выражения сожаления, относящегося к будущему, употребляются сочетания с глаголом could; для выражения пожелания на будущее, а также жалобы, просьбы или раздражения, употребляется would.
I wish I lived not far from here. (Настоящее время)
I wish I could live not far from here. (Будущее время)
Жаль, что я не живу поблизости.
I wish I had lived not far from here. (Прошедшее время)
I wish I would live not far from here. (Будущее время)
Жаль, что я не жил поблизости.
I wish it were not so cold. Мне бы хотелось, чтобы не было так холодно.
I wish I knew their address. Мне бы хотелось знать их адрес.
I wish I had made decision yesterday. Жаль, что я не принял решение вчера.
I wish you could send the answer as soon as possible. Мне бы хотелось, чтобы вы послали ответ как можно скорее.
We wish you would accept our offer. Нам бы хотелось, чтобы вы приняли наше предложение.
Переведите на русский язык следующие предложения.
1. If I came later I would be late for the lesson. 2. If he had known the time-table he wouldn't have missed the train. 3. It would be better if you learned to drive a car. 4. I wish I had known this before. 5. I would have sent a letter to you if I had known your address. 6. If I had met you yesterday I would have told you about it. 7. If I were in your place I wouldn't buy the tickets beforehand. 8. If I had known that you needed help I would have helped you. 9. We wish you would visit us on Saturday.
Переведите на русский язык.
1. I wish the customers were not late as usual.
2. I wish the letter hadn't been so long.
3. I wish you wouldn't be slow.
4. I wish I could go to my work by car.
5. I wish it would stop raining.
1. He (go) out when the weather (get) warmer. 2. I (wait) for you until you (come) back from school. 3. I'm afraid the train (start) before we (come) to the station. 4. We (go) to the country tomorrow if the weather (to be) fine. 5. We (not pass) the examination next year if we not (work) much harder. 6. If you (not drive) more carefully you (have) an accident. 7. You (be) late if you (not take) a taxi. 8. I (finish) reading this book before I (go) to bed. 9. You must (send) us a telegram as soon as you (arrive). 10. We (have) a picnic tomorrow if it (be) a fine day. 11. We (go) out when it (stop) raining. 12. We (not to have) dinner until you (come). 13. I'm sure they (write) to us when they (know) our new address.
1. My husband would have been mad at me if I ..... his tools in their proper place.
wouldn’t have put
2. If she ..... not so absent-minded, she wouldn’t have made this silly mistake.
3. I’d rather you ..... me with washing up. There are a lot of dirty dishes in the sink.
4. The fire alarm sounded and it was ordered that everybody ..... the building as soon as possible.
5. It might have been somebody he knew and wasn’t afraid of, otherwise he ..... unawares, would he?
wouldn’t have been caught
wouldn’t be caught
shouldn’t have been caught
6. He looked at his watch and decided that it was time ..... another phone call.
he would make
7. If he ..... rich, he would buy a new car and would ask Kathy to go out with him.
8. Now, children. It is high time you ..... .
were washed and dressed
would be washed and dressed
were have been washed and dressed
9. I look ridiculous in this attire; I wish I ..... this pantsuit.
wouldn’t have bought
10. Police officer Toby Stuart wished he ..... enough information about Mandy’s past.
11. It is important that he ..... the entire truth however unpleasant it might be.
12. The situation seems totally out of control. I wish there ..... a way out!
13. Why aren’t you listening to me? If only you ..... how important it is!
would have realized
14. Look at your face and hands. If only your mother ..... you now!
could have seen
15. We have been walking for two hours. I am so tired. If only we ..... a taxi!
Таблица неправильных глаголов
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 108; Нарушение авторских прав