АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Вставьте в пропуски артикли, если это необходимо.
Ben's mother sent him to ... shop to buy ... rice, ... fish and ... bread. She also told him to get ... salt. ... sugar and ... vegetables. When he got back home with ... purchases, his mother was dissatisfied. Look at ... products, Ben, she said. ... fish isn't fresh, ... rice is old and full of weevils and ... bread is stale. There are ... lumps in ... salt, ... vegetables are not fresh and ... sugar is dirty. ... food is expensive and now I'll have to throw away some of... things you've bought. Next time be more careful, Ben!
7. Объясните употребление артиклей с выделенными словами. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Although Australiais the smallest continent, it is the largest island in the world. 2. Luxembourg is a small country in Europe between France, Belgium and Germany, 3. The population of the Russian Federation is about 150 million people. 4. The Empire State Building in Fifth Avenue is a symbol of New York 5. The Low Countries include the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. They were so named because they are flat and near sea level. 6. The six island countries of the West Indiesare the Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Jamaica. 7. Pyongyang is the capital of North Korea. Seoul is the capital of South Korea. 8. Turkey is situated on two continents, Asia and Europe. The dividing line is the Bosporus, a strait that connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea. 9. Vatican is the Pope's Palace on the Vatican Hill in Rome. The Vatican Cityis the only surviving Papal state. 10. Monacois a tiny independent country on the Mediterranean coastof France near Italy. 11. We stayed at the Viking Hotelin Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. 12. The South Bank Centre in London consists of the National Theatre, the National Film Theatre, the Museum of the Moving Image, the Hayward Gallery, the Festival Concert Hall. 13. The Washington Monument gives a splendid view of the city. 14. My Italian friends took me to see the Colloseum and the Forum. 15. The White House is now better known around the globe than palaces in Europe. 16. The Capitol is the place where the inauguration of the President of the USA takes place. 17. Eton College is a famous and exclusive public school for boys. It is situated in Eton, a town about 20 miles west of London, on the River Thames. 18. Guildford Cathedral is close to Surrey University, which is in South-East Anglia. 19. San-Paulo is a city in South-East Brazil. It is the largest city in South America. 20. Heathrow is the world's busiest international airport. 21. The Taj Mahal in the city of Agra in northern India is considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. 22. The Forbidden City is located in Beijing (Peking), the capital of China. It was so named because it was the residence of the Emperor and very few people could visit it. 23. The Great Wall in China stretches for some 1,500 miles. 24. Stonehenge is located on Salisbury Plain, in southern England.
8. Какие из географических названий имеют определенный артикль:
1. Kilimanjaro, Jenisei, Bermuda, Elbrus, Hudson Bay, Laptev sea, Urals, Kalahari, Volga, Madeira, English Channel, Palm Beach, Olympus, South Pole, Suez Canal, Sicily, Lake Chad, Bermuda Triangle, Malay Archipelago, Kara-Kum.
2. United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Far East, Brussels, Netherlands, Hague, Northern Europe, Russian Museum, Middle East, Roman Empire, Miami Airport, Nobel Prize, Republic of Ireland, Athens, Winter Palace, Eiffel Tower, Hawaii, Hawaiian Islands.
Дата добавления: 2015-01-01; просмотров: 47; Нарушение авторских прав