АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Libya - Lost cities of the Greek and Roman Empires
• Starting from Tripoli, ancient city and capital of Libya. Nearby is Leptis, probably the best preserved Roman city in the Mediterranean world.
• Fly east to the less often visited region of Cyrenaica, a land of beautiful green hills running down to the crystal turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
• Discover the ancient port of Apollonia, an enchanting city now partly sunk beneath the sea which forms a dazzling backdrop to its theatre and the columns of its Byzantine churches.
• Visit the city of Gyrene, founded in the 7th century BC and for centuries the most important Greek city in North Africa – its stunning temple of Zeus is larger than the Parthenon in Athens.
• Extra tour to the Sahara Desert.
Ecology of Ecuador – The enchanted islands of the Galapagos
• A special tour accompanied by guest lecturer, Dr Michael Brooke, Curator of Birds, Cambridge University Museum of Zoology.
• Travel in a specially modified cruiser, adapted for the Galapagos. All cabins are air-conditioned outside cabins with private toilet / shower room.
• The tour begins with a visit to colonial Quito, plus a tour of the Avenue of Volcanoes, among stunning scenery.
• The South American archipelago of the Galapagos Islands is home to an amazing variety of wildlife – giant tortoises, marine iguanas, and many more.
• Optional tour of the Ecuadorian Amazon – a journey to another world.
St Petersburg – City of music
• Tour 10 one of the world's most magical cities, including a number of concerts in grand settings (e.g. Sheremetev Palace, where students of the St Petersburg Music Conservatory will perform works by Tchaikovsky exclusively for our group).
• Programme covers all the principle sights of Peter the Great's magnificent city, from the Hermitage, with its priceless Scythian gold collection, to the Catherine Palace at Pushkin, with its recently-restored Amber Room.
• We will also have the services of Humphrey Burton, one of Britain's most distinguished television directors and commentators to help bring out the musical magic.
• We stay throughout at the Dostoyevsky Hotel in the heart of St Petersburg.
Match the English words and word combinations with the Ukrainian equivalents.
Дата добавления: 2015-04-04; просмотров: 6; Нарушение авторских прав