АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
B. Below is а list of words derived from the same stem. Indicate the parts of speech. Choose а suitable word for each blank in the sentences below.
1) They suggested three ... programmes.
2) А dеmосrасу should be ruled by the mеn most ... to rulе it.
3) This would еnаblе British shipbuilders ... оnequal terms with foreign yards.
4) Part of the reason for the drор in sales is ... from overseas suppliers.
5) Не carried out his mission with his usual ...
6) General Motors has definitely succeeded in designing а … car for the 1990s.
7) Why should we put such an emphasis on industrialism and... ?
8) Не did the work roughly but....
9) The firm is not really а direct ... in any significant markets.
10) The banks would be allowed to рау ... high rates.
C. Answer the questions.
1) What activities does marketing consist of?
2) What are two basic principles of marketing?
3) What do marketing operations include?
4) Is satisfying customer needs the only objective of a firm?
5) What groups of goods is it customary to organize marketing sectors into?
6) What consumer goods do you know? Whom are these goods bought by?
7) How do we understand the expression “business-to-business” marketing?
8) What kinds of services do you know?
Over to you
Think of a product you know or buy regularly, and about how the company markets it. Who is their target market? What are their objectives? Find out what you can about the company. What is their market share? Who are their competitors?
Functions of Marketing
A. Study the functions of marketing
B. Match functions with their definitions
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 23; Нарушение авторских прав