АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Задание 3. Прочитайте и переведите диалоги
1) A: Hallo, В.! Where are you going?
B: Hallo, A.! Haven't seen you for ages! I am going to the Institute.
A: Oh! You are a student now! What Institute have you entered?
B: I've entered the Polytechnic Institute.
A: Good for you! And what faculty do you study at?
B.: I study at the Electrical Engineering Electronic ComputersFaculty.
A: You liked mathematics at school, didn't you? They say one should know that subject well to study your specialty.
B: You're right. Mathematics was my favourite subject at school.
A: And you know already what a computer is, don't you?
B: Yes, I do. A computer is a machine which performs a sequence.
Note: the Electrical Engineering Faculty - электромеханический факультет
2) - What does a secretary have to do?
- A secretary has to help a boss to plan a schedule, answer the telephone and organise meetings.
- It's not easy to do, I think. Besides, a secretary has to use a computer well.
3) - Ted is mad about computers.
- Yes. He dreams to invent something as great as the computer mouse or keyboard.
- Really? I think that people had invented everything important by 2000.
- I'm afraid, you are wrong. I think we'll hear about Ted when he grows up.
4) - Nancy, what would you like to be when you grow up?
- I don't know yet. I know definitely what I wouldn't like to be.
- I don't want to be a businesswoman like my mother.
- She is always busy. She is always bothering about her business. She can't find time for me. She can't organise the house. I don't want such work.
Задание 4. Ответьте на вопрос «Что эти люди делают?»
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 9; Нарушение авторских прав