АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
For each question, choose the correct item.
1He __________ the telegram tomorrow.
2He __________ the telegram by tomorrow.
3I __________ the exercises by seven o’clock.
4I __________ the exercises in the afternoon.
5I __________ the exercises the day after tomorrow at seven o’clock.
6By this time you __________ your exam.
7From 2 to 5 p.m. you __________ your exam.
8You __________ your exam next week.
9The teacher __________ your works after the classes.
10The teacher __________ your works by the next lesson.
11The teacher __________ your works between 5 and 7 o’clock.
36 Work in pairs. Discuss what you do if there is a misunderstanding or if you realize you’ve made a mistake. You have 2-3 minutes to complete the task.
Talk about situations when there was a misunderstanding or you made a mistake. Give your estimation from the present moment whether it mattered very much or not. Speak about a minute and a half.
Work in small groups. Discuss the ways of proper behaviour in UK and US described below and decide what should happen in similar situations in your culture. Complete the task within 3-4 minutes.
· When people are invited to a party, they often take a bottle of wine or even bottles of beer.
· At an informal party people don’t wait to be introduced. They introduce themselves.
· After a formal introduction, people often use titles until they are invited to use first names.
· Men and women friends may kiss each other on the cheek if they see each other after a long time, or even each time they meet.
· People often try to start a conversation with someone they don’t know by making a comment about the weather.
Дата добавления: 2015-08-05; просмотров: 11; Нарушение авторских прав