АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Задание 1. Подберите подходящий ответ к каждому вопросу
Задание 2. Подумайте о своей учебе и ответьте на вопросы.
1. Do you enjoy your studying? 2. Do you have any teachers or subjects that you especially like (dislike)? 3. What do you think about exams? Are they necessary? Do you usually feel nervous about them? 4. What did you want to become when you were a child? 5. Which are the most prestigious professions today? 6. Did you choose one of your parents' professions? 7. What do you know about your future profession? 8. Why do you think your future profession is important today? 9. Do you think you will need English in your future career?
Задание 3. Прочитайте отрывок и ответьте на вопросы, выбрав подходящий ответ из предлагаемых
'A' Level Ambitions
Julia goes to a state secondary school in Oxford. She lives with her parents in a village called Witney near Oxford. Her father drives her to school every morning on his way to work.
In England both primary and secondary schools start at nine o'clock in the morning and continue until half past three in the afternoon. Julia doesn't go home for lunch because the school has its own dining room and so she can buy food and drinks at school.
At the moment Julia is studying for her 'A' level examinations. She is taking three 'A' levels in Physics, Biology and Chemistry at the end of the year. She is interested in horse riding and on Saturday mornings she usually finds time to ride her horse. But Julia doesn't have much time for her favourite activity during the week because she is under pressure to study for school.
Julia hopes to get good grades in her 'A' levels so that when she leaves school she can go to university. Julia is very ambitious.
She wants to be a doctor. She knows that it isn't easy to study Medicine but she is a good student and works hard.
Задание 4. Ответьте на вопросы об образовании в Великобритании, опираясь на словарь и рабочую тетрадь
1. Is the system of education uniform throughout Great Britain?
2. What age do children start schooling at?
3. What are the three stages of education?
4. What subjects do they study?
5. What types of secondary schools can you name?
6. What are comprehensive schools?
7. What do you know about grammar schools and secondary modern schools?
8. What kinds of exams do British pupils take at different types of secondary schools?
9. Do British schoolchildren wear a school uniform?
10. Where can the British get further education?
11. What are the oldest and world-known British universities?
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 49; Нарушение авторских прав