АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Задание 1. Переведите с английского языка на русский
1. Who is your favourite performer? 2. I would like to listen to the modern pop-singers very much. 3. Who is your favourite writer? 4. I’m not very keen on poetry. 5. Usually I read books from cover to cover. 6. You can borrow any book you like in the library. 7. What are you looking through? – The magazine. 8. I like the cinema better than the theatre. 9. How much do cinema tickets cost? 10. I like to watch tragedies and thrillers. 11. There is a new film on. 12. The acting was dull! 13. I am interested in the art of the Ancient World. 14. He belongs to the modern trend in painting. 15. Is it an original or an author’s copy?
Задание 2. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на причастия
1. The man playing the piano is Kate's uncle. 2. Tied to the tree, the goat could not run away. 3. Entering the room, she turned on the light. 4.Running into the road, the young man stopped a taxi. 5. Looking through the newspaper, she noticed a photograph of her boss. 6. The coat bought last year is too small for me now. 7. Using chemicals, the firemen soon put out the fire in the forest. 8. She put a plate of fried fish in front of me.
Задание 3. Выберите из скобок требующуюся форму причастия
1. a) The girl (writing, written) on the blackboard is our best pupil.
b) Everything (writing, written) here is quite right.
2. a) We listened to the girls (singing, sung) Russian folk songs.
b) We listened to the Russian folk songs (singing, sung) by the girls.
3. a) The girl (washing, washed) the floor is my sister.
b) The floor (washing, washed) by Helen looked very clean.
4. a) The exercises (doing, done) by the pupils were easy.
b) Who is that boy (doing, done) his homework at that table?
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 20; Нарушение авторских прав