АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Задание 5. Образуйте от глагола причастие I или причастие II
1. a) The house (to surround) by tall trees is very beautiful.
b) The wall (to surround) the house was very high.
2. Read the (to translate) sentences once more.
3. Name some places (to visit) by you last year.
4. I picked up the pencil (lying, lain) on the floor.
5. His hat (to blow) off by the wind was lying in the middle of the street.
6. "How do you like the film?" he asked, (to turn) towards me.
Задание 6. Вставьте частицу to перед инфинитивом, где необходимо
1. I'd like ... dance. 2. Do you like ... listen to good music? 3. Would you like ... listen to good music? 4. I like ... play the guitar. He did not want ... play in the yard any more. 5. Would you like ... go to England? 6. It is time ... get up. 7. Let me ... help you with your homework. 8. I was planning ... do a lot of things yesterday. 9. I'd like ... speak to you. 10. I think I shall be able ... solve this problem. 11. What makes you ... think you are right?
Задание 7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя герундий в активной или пассивной форме.
1. David was tired of (to scold) all the time. 2. The watch requires (to repair). 3. The problem is not worth (to discuss). 4. Jane Eyre remembered (to lock) up in the red room for (to contradict) Mrs. Reed.
Задание 8. Сопоставьте вопросы из списка А с ответами из списка B
Задание 1. Поставьте слова и выражения на правильное место
While the _____ (1) was filling up and the _____ (2) were taking their seats, the _____ (3) were tuning their _____ (4). The famous _____ (5) entered. He gave the audience a low _____ (6), picked up his _____ (7), looked briefly at the _____ (8) which lay open in front of him, and raised his hands. The pianist placed her fingers ready over the _____ (9) of her piano. The _____ (10) section of the orchestra (violinists, cellists, etc.) brought their _____ (11) up, ready to play. The concert was about to begin.
After the Beatles, The Rolling Stones have probably been the most successful _____ (12) in Britain. Most of their records have gone into the _____ (13) and they've had many at _____ (14). But their records have usually been made in a _____ (15) and I always wanted to hear them _____ (16) at a _____ (17). I wanted to see them perform on _____ (18) in front of thousands of excited _____ (19). And I did, at Earls Court in 1990. It was great. And Mick Jagger, the _____ (20), sang all the old favourites.
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 34; Нарушение авторских прав