АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Exercise1. Find adjectives and adverbs in the text and make up sentences with them.
Choose the right variant
1. The exam was quite easy —______we expected.
a) more easy that c) easier than
b) more easy than d) easier as
2. The more electricity you use,______.
a) your bill will be higher
b) will be higher your bill
c) the higher your bill will be
d) higher will be your bill
3. He's a fast runner. I can't run as______as he.
a) fast c) faster
b) fastly d) fastest
4. The film was really boring. It was______I've ever seen.
a) most boring film c) the film more boring
b) the more boring film d) the most boring film
5. My book is______interesting______yours.
a) as, as c) as, like
b) like, like d) like, as
6. My house is______ height______his.
a) as, as c) as, the same
b) the same, as d) the same, the same
7. John's grades are______his sister's.
a) the higher than c) higher than
b) the highest as d) more high than
8. His drawings are as perfect as his______.
a) instructor b) instructor's
c) instructors d) instructor drawings
9. The salary of a professor is higher than______a secretary.
a) — c) has
b) one of d) that of
10.1 feel______today than I did last week.
a) much better c) no better
b) more good d) more better
11. No animal is so big______King Kong.
a) as c)than
b) so d) that
12. Her sport car is different______Kate's.
a) like c) from
b) as d) so
13. California is farther from New York______Pennsylvania.
a) as c) like
b) than d) from
14. This encyclopedia costs______the other one.
a) more c) twice as many as
b) twice more than d) twice as much as
15. The hotter it is,______I feel.
a) the more miserable c) more miserable
b) the miserable d) most miserable
16. The more you study,______you will become.
a) the more smart c) smarter
b) the more smarter d) the smarter
17. No sooner had he started out for California______it started to rain.
a) that c) no sooner
18. Of the two books, this one is the______.
a) the most interesting c) more interesting
b) most interesting d) the more interesting
19. These shoes are______of all.
a) less expensive c) the less expensive
b) the least expensive d) least expensive
20. He drives______than Bob.
a) more cautiously c) the most cautiousliest
b) cautiouslier d) more cautious
Lesson 6 Microorganisms - producers of biologically active agents
I. Topical vocabulary
II. Read the text
Дата добавления: 2015-01-29; просмотров: 26; Нарушение авторских прав