АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
o Scholarship Period : same as the period of invitation.
-Airfare: Round-trip economy class ticket.
* Airfare for entry will not be provided to scholars who are currently living in Korea for academic study or employment.
* The fees for domestic travel within a scholar’s home country and for travel insurance to and from Korea will not be provided.
* Scholars from China and the Czech Republic will not be provided airfare by NIIED, but by their country of origin according to the mutual agreements.
-Monthly Allowance : 900,000 won (KRW) per month.
-Research Allowance : 210,000 won for scholars in the humanities and social sciences; 240,000 won for scholars in natural and mechanic sciences, per semester.
-Relocation (Settlement) Allowance : 200,000 won
-Language Training Fee : Full coverage
-Tuitions : All admission fees are waived by the host institution (university). The tuition is paid by NIIED.
-Dissertation Printing Costs : 500,000 ~ 800,000 won, depending on the actual costs.
-Medical Insurance : 20,000 won per month will be provided (limited coverage).
-Special funding for scholars who are proficient in the Korean language (TOPIK Level 5 or 6): 100,000 won per month (commencing from the degree program)
- NIIED does not compensate fees for the domestic travel, moving expenses, deposit, etc. both in the grantee’s country and Korea.
- The medical fee is to be reimbursed through the insurance company to the scholar after s/he pays first.
However, the expense for dental clinic or chronic disease will not be covered.
- Any scholar who gives up his/her study during the scholarship period will not receive airfare and allowance for
- Any scholar that quits the program within 3 months after s/he entering Korea, must refund all scholarship fees.
(The airfare of arriving Korea, settlement allowance, monthly stipend, Korean language training expenses, etc.).
Selection Procedure Details
o The guideline, application form, and university information will be available at the website of GKS (www.studyinkorea.go.kr), Korean Embassies, and designated domestic universities.
O For applicants (including Korean adoptees) who apply for KGSP via Korean Embassies
- (1st Selection)Korean Embassies make its own selection schedule and plan based on the criteria provided by
NIIED, and accept the applications. They select 1.5 times as many candidates as their quota from the pool of
applicants and recommend them to NIIED.
* Applicants from China and the Czech Republic should submit their applications to the Ministry of
Дата добавления: 2015-09-13; просмотров: 5; Нарушение авторских прав