АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Education (or equivalent institution) in their respective country of origin, in accordance with the
mutual agreements between Korea and those countries.
* Only Korean adoptees who have foreign citizenship can apply for this program via a Korean Embassy if their
countries of origin are allotted the adoptee quota. They are selected through a separate procedure; general
applicants cannot be accepted through this application category.
- (2nd Selection) NIIED Selection Committee selects as many successful candidates as each embassy quota amongst
the pool of candidates recommended by the Embassies.
- (3rd Selection) NIIED submits the documents of successful candidates to their 3 universities of indicated
preference, and requests admission examination of the candidates into their master’s or doctoral programs.
The universities have to notify the result of examination to the candidates and NIIED by the designated date.
The candidates who gain admission from more than one university will have to make a final selection, and notify
their respective local Korean Embassy and NIIED by the designated date. Only the candidates who gain admission
within the 3rd Selection period can be accepted as official KGSP scholars.
O For applicants who apply for KGSP via designated domestic universities(including Research Program)
- (1st Selection) Each designated university will draft its own selection schedule and plan based on the criteria
provided by NIIED, and accepts the applications. Each designated university will select up to 20 candidates from
all of the quota-assigned countries and recommend them to NIIED. They cannot recommend more than
3 candidates from a single country.
- (1nd Selection) 35 Regional Universities can select up to 25 candidates including at least 5 candidates in Natural Science and Engineering from the regional university quota-assigned countries. They cannot recommend more than 4 candidates from a single country.
- (1nd Selection) Designated universities for Research Program can select and recommend up to 2 candidates to NIIED for the 2nd selection.
- (2nd Selection) NIIED Selection Committee selects as many successful candidates as each country’s quota from all
of the candidates recommended by the universities. The candidates who are selected in the NIIED Selection
Committee will be accepted to the university which recommended them, and will be finally accepted as official KGSP scholars upon a successful comprehensive medical examination.
Дата добавления: 2015-09-13; просмотров: 7; Нарушение авторских прав