АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
SOME ASPECTS OF LABOUR LAW
The existing labour codes embrace conditions of work, individual
Besides, the activities and rights of trade unions are also regulated by
nowadays there are lawyers who can defend an employee from any abuse on the part of his or her boss.
It should be noted that unlike common-law countries, the civil-law ones
Generally speaking, modern managers know well enough that due to the technological progress such matters as occupational health and accident
Therefore, legal regulations are no longer limited to a few especially risky
As to the substantive law on wages and remuneration, it incorporates such elements as forms and methods of payment, the protection of wages
embrace - зд. охватывать
unlawful deductions - незаконные отчисления
Ответьте на вопросы.
1. What is tort?
2. What is a lawsuit based on under civil law?
3. How does the civil law attempt to remedy injuries suffered by
4. How does criminal law govern the relationship between state and
5. Does a person have to form a contract with another person in order
6. What docs society require from individuals?
7. What wrongful acts do the majority of tort cases involve in the US?
9. Can constitutional law be found in common law rules?
10. Is there a collection of conventions applied to constitutions?
11. What is administrative law concerned with?
12. Can administrative law be seen as a network of controls over the use of public powers? Prove it.
13. What does copyright protect?
14. What is the definition of copyright given by the US International Trade Commission?
15. What is the fundamental policy of copyright law?
16. How long does the copyright protection last in the US?
17. What does a copyright symbol consist of?
18. May the owner of the right seek damages for the copyright
19. Can an author apply for two copyrights for one work?
20. What does the existing labour code embrace?
21. How are the activities and rights of trade unions regulated bv labour law?
22. How did labour law use to be described, historically speaking?
23. What aspects of labour have become the categories of labour law ?
24. Are there legal requirements concerning the forms of wages and methods of wage payment?
Дата добавления: 2015-04-16; просмотров: 27; Нарушение авторских прав