АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Grammar in Use
5. How many different words can you form with each one?
1. communicate ________________________________________
2. confide _____________________________________________
3. understand __________________________________________
4. culture _____________________________________________
5. sense _______________________________________________
6. organize ____________________________________________
7. consider ____________________________________________
8. effect _______________________________________________
6. Fill in each gap with a word formed from the promts given in brackets.
Communication within an ________ (organize) is called internal communication. It includes all _______ (communicate) within an organization.
Good communication may help to increase job ________ (satisfy), safety, productivity, and profits.
Upward communication is the flow of ________ (inform) from subordinates to superiors, or from employees to management. Without upward communication, management works in a vacuum, not knowing if messages have been received ______ (proper), or if other problems exist in the organization. Downward communication: information flowing from the top of the _______ (organize) management hierarchy and telling people in the organization what is important (mission) and what is valued (policies). This type of communication is needed in an organization to: give ______ (instruct), encourage two-way _______ (discuss), provide motivation, increase ______ (efficient).
Both downward and upward communications are _____ (collective) called vertical communication.
______ (Horizon) communication normally involves coordinating information, and allows people with the same or similar rank in an organization to cooperate or collaborate. Communication among ______ (employ) at the same level is crucial for the _______ (accomplish) of work. Horizontal communication is essential for solving problems, improving teamwork, building goodwill.
7. Work in pairs. Discuss with your partner the importance of communication for an organization. Is it necessary to study the culture, customs and traditions of the country where you are going to conduct business?
8. Write a composition on the topic “The importance of business communication in an organization”.
be responsible for
run a business
gross domestic product
per capita income
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 11; Нарушение авторских прав