АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
1. There! ..... this big heavy cloud in the sky; I am sure it’ll rain in a minute.
Do you see
Have you seen
Are you seeing
Have you been seeing
2. Jake is a good footballer. Do you know since when ..... football?
He has been playing
Has he been playing
Is he playing
3. Sonia ..... as a computer programmer this year, but she’d like to try something different in the future.
Has been working
4. I think you ..... very silly. Don't get out of bed. You’ll only make your temperature go up again.
I have just applied for a job in the local hospital, now I ..... for an answer from them.
Have been waiting
6. - What are you looking for? - I ..... my umbrella somewhere, and now I don’t know where it is.
Have been leaving
7. Nora, you look awfully tired. What ..... all day?
Do you do
Are you doing
Have you been doing
Have you done
Jerry promised to come to work in time. He is not here, and he even ..... .
hasn't been calling
Today the world ..... so rapidly; things never stay the same.
Has been changing
Susan is a fashion designer. Now, she ..... at a new set of clothes to be shown at a fashion show in April.
Has been working
Their car is as good as new though they ..... it for a number of years.
Have been having
12. Look here! I simply refuse to believe what you ..... me now.
Have been telling
Be careful with paint. It ..... a certain amount of lead.
14. Who ..... my newspaper? It was on my desk a minute ago.
My cousin Jake has got a lot of books, most of which he ..... .
hasn’t been reading
I had a cup of tea for breakfast because I ..... of coffee.
Had run out
Was running out
Had been running out
The trouble started when Mrs. Leslie Cady ..... control of her car on a narrow mountain road.
Had been losing
18. Greg didn’t want to be late for the theatre. He drove as fast as he could. The play ..... as he walked in the door of the theatre.
Was just beginning
Had just began
Had been just beginning
19. It wasn't raining when I looked out of the window; the sun was shining. But it ..... earlier. That's why the ground was wet.
Had been raining
20. He didn't see me as he was reading when I ..... into the room.
Had been coming
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 74; Нарушение авторских прав