АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Времена группы Continuous, Active
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя в Present Continuous или Past Continuous:
1. I (to write) an English exercise now. 2. I (to write) an English exercise at this time yesterday. 3. My little sister (to sleep) at this time yesterday. 4. My friends (not to do) their homework now. They (to play) volleyball. 5. My friends (not to do) their homework at seven o’clock yesterday. They (to play) volleyball. 6. She (to read) the whole evening yesterday. 7. She (not to read) now. 8. Now she (to go) to school. 9. What you (to do) now? – I (to drink) tea. 10. You (to drink) tea at this time yesterday? – No, I (not to drink) tea at this time yesterday, I (to eat) a banana. 11. My sister is fond of reading. She (to read) the whole evening yesterday, and now she (to read) again. 12. Look! My cat (to play) with a ball. 13. When I went out into the garden, the sun (to shine) and birds (to sing) in the tress. 14. You (to eat) ice cream now? 15. You (to eat) ice cream when I rang you up yesterday? 16. What your father (to do) now? 17. What your father (to do) from eight till nine yesterday? 18. Why she (to cry) now? 19. Why she (to cry) when I saw her yesterday?
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous:
1. I (to play) computer games yesterday. 2. I (to play) computer games at five o’clock yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. My brother (not to play) tennis the day before yesterday. 6. My sister (not to play) the piano at four o’clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening. 7. When I came into the kitchen, my mother (to cook). 8. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday. 9. You (to do) your homework yesterday? 10. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday? 11. Why she (to sleep) at seven o’clock yesterday? 12. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday. 13. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place? 14. What you (to do) when I rang you up? 15. I (not to sleep) at nine o’clock yesterday.
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous.
А. I (to apply) for a visit visa and (to want) to make two journeys to your country while the visa (to be) valid. 2. I (to look) for a nice pair of gloves. 3. I (to check) the battery? – Yes, please. 4. He (to get) a higher salary. They (to listen) to the news on the radio when the telephone (to ring). 5. My train (to leave) in half an hour. – OK, I (to drive) you to the station in my car. 6. Nowadays cars (to get) more and more expensive.
В. A father and his son (to travel) home in a car. It (to snow) and a strong wind (to blow). As they (to go) over a bridge, they (to hear) a loud bang and the father (to lose) control of the car. They (to be) injured and their lives (to be) in great danger. A helicopter (to take) the father and the boy to hospital and they (to be) saved. Now, the happy father (to look) at his son and (to say) to him: “I never (to drive) my car when it (to snow). T (to promise) you. It (to be) very dangerous to drive when it (to be) so slippery.”
4. Поставьте предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную формы:
1. I went to the cinema yesterday. 2. I was going to the cinema at four o’clock yesterday. 3. I was going to the cinema when you met me. 4. I was doing my homework the whole evening yesterday. 5. I was doing my homework when mother came home. 6. I did my homework yesterday. 7. I was doing my homework from five till eight yesterday. 8. I was doing my homework at six o’clock yesterday. 9. I played the piano yesterday. I wrote a letter to my friend. 10. I will be playing the piano at four o’clock tomorrow. I will be reading a book. 11. He will be sleeping when father comes home tomorrow. 12. When I was going to school the day before yesterday, I met Mike and Pete. They were talking and laughing, too. I was still laughing when we came to school. After school I told this story at home. My father and mother liked it very much. 13. We will be playing in the garden the whole day. 14. I am reading the story at this moment. 15. She will be translating the text from five till eight tomorrow.
1. Весь день завтра мы будем смотреть телевизор. 2. Вчера я писал сочинение весь вечер, а сейчас пишу письмо другу. 3. Моя мама читала, когда я пришла домой. 4. Дети хорошо проводили время в саду, играя с утра до вечера. 5. На данный момент я работаю над переводом. 6. Завтра весь вечер я буду читать. 7. Когда я шел по улице, то встретил друга. Он шел и разговаривал с кем-то.
Дата добавления: 2015-01-01; просмотров: 53; Нарушение авторских прав