АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Времена группы Perfect, Active
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple:
1. What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? – No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report. – And when you (to write) your composition? – I (to finish) it two days ago. 2. I say: «Tom, let’s have dinner.» – No, thank you. I already (to have) dinner. 3. What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? – No, it (to stop) raining. 4. Please give me a pencil. I (to lose) mine. 5. I (not to meet) Peter since Monday. 6. Nina just (to finish) work. 7. Where Sergey (to be)? – He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago. 8. What you (to read) now? – I (to read) “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Bronte. 9. They (to read) “Ivanhoe” by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) “Ivanhoe”?
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect:
1. Don’t go to Nick’s place now, he (to work). He (to finish) his homework at seven o’clock. If you (to come) after seven, he (to be) very glad. 2. Pete (to go) to the cinema? – Yes, I (to think) so. He usually (to play) in the yard at this time, and now he (not to be) there. 3. He (to read) a book at five o’clock yesterday. 4. You (to go) for a walk with me? – I (to be) sorry, I can’t. I (to do) my homework. I (not yet to write) the English exercise. If you (to wait) for me, I (to go) with you in half an hour. I (to want) to go for a walk very much, because I (not to go) for a walk yesterday. 5. Yesterday the children (to do) all their homework before mother (to come) home, and when she (to come), they (to play) with the cat. 6. I (to lose) my key when I (to play) in the yard yesterday. 7. Ring me up as soon as you (to come) home. 8. Where you usually (to take) books for reading?
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect:
1. Mike (to eat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): “Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door.” “If you (not to find) it”, said Pete, “we (to have) to wait for mother in the street.” 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave). 4. What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? 5. I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean a great storm (to break) out.
4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из будущих времен: Future Indefinite, Future Continuous или Future Perfect:
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at 6 o’clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by 6 o’clock tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. 4. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 5. Don’t come to place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. 6. I (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 7. What you (to do) tomorrow? 8. What you (to do) at * o’clock tomorrow? 9. You (to play) chess tomorrow?
13. Время: Настоящее совершенное длительное
(The Present Perfect Continuous)
1. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple, Present Continuous или Present Perfect Continuous:
1. a) Мой папа работает в институте.
b) Мой папа работает в институте с 1995 года.
2. a) Моя бабушка готовит обед.
b) Моя бабушка готовит обед с двух часов.
3. a) Моя сестра спит.
b) Моя сестра спит с пяти часов.
4. a) Моя мама убирает квартиру.
b) Мама убирает квартиру с утра.
5. a) Дедушка смотрит телевизор.
b) Дедушка смотрит телевизор с шести часов.
6. a) Мой дядя пишет стихи.
b) Мой дядя пишет стихи с детства.
7. a) Она читает.
b) Она читает с утра.
8. a) Они играют в волейбол.
b) Они играют в волейбол с детства.
9. a) Мы изучаем английский язык.
b) Мы изучаем английский язык с 1998 года.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous:
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? – They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for already three hours. 6. Where he (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? – No! I still (to look) for nit. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for already three hours. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12. I (to wait) for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o’clock. 15. What you (to do)? – I (to read) for already two hours. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17. I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 18. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up. 19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o’clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? – I (to put) them into my pocket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here. I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago, which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan. I just (to take) a picture of Chicago’s Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the sky deck. 23. I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). – But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn’t do it.
Дата добавления: 2015-01-01; просмотров: 71; Нарушение авторских прав