АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Choose the right variant. 1. We saw a lot of pictures at the art shop, but______was good enough to buy for our museum.
1. We saw a lot of pictures at the art shop, but______was good enough to buy for our museum.
a) none of them c) not some of them
b) no of them d) only any of them
2. If there are______calls for me, can you ask to leave a message?
a) some c) any
b) none d) no
3. While peeling potatoes my small brother cut______with a sharp knife.
a) oneself c) his
b) him d) himself
4. There are many good hotels in the town. You can stay at ______of them.
a) no c) any
b) some d) all
5. I've been trying to phone her all day but______I phone her the line is engaged.
a) every time c) the every time
b) all the time d) the whole time
6. He is invited to lots of parties and he goes to______.
a) everyone c) every one
b) everything d) each
7. These are______organizations operating in our market
and even______we would consider real competitors.
a) a few, many b) little, some
с) some, fewer d) few, fewer
8. You are not the only one who failed to hear the news. I didn't______.
a) neither c) either
b) both d) also
9. If we hadn't taken the same plane, we might have never met______.
a) ours c) each other
b) ourselves d) both of us
10.______food, clothes and some______goods have become more expensive nowadays.
a) much, others c) many, the others
b) many, others d) much, other
11. I'm going to the wedding on Saturday.______is getting married.
a) a friend of me c) mine friend
b) a friend of mine d) a friend of my
12. During the terrible road accident one car bumped into ______one. One driver was heavily injured and______ died.
a) another, other c) other, the other
b) another, the other d) the other, other
13. — Did you hear about the party at Kate's last night? - No, I didn't.______of my friends______there.
a) none, was c) nobody, were
b) nobody, was d) no, were
14. "The system of education is not superb," she said. "Too ______mathematics______usually taught at school."
a) many, are c) much, are
b) much, is d) many, is
15.______should be present at the meeting. A very serious question will be discussed.
a) someone c) everyone
b) any one d) anyone
16. We've got too______petrol. We must have the car filled at the nearest service station.
a) a little c) much
b) little d) many
17. When the train arrived at the railway station______passengers got their suitcases. So we picked up______too.
a) other, our c) some, ours
b) others, our d) another, ours
18. There are______evenings when I do not want to go to bed. But there are______evenings when nothing could keep me from going to bed.
a) some, other c) several, others
b) some, the others d) some, the other
19. I don't really enjoy going to the cinema_______. I'd rather have______to go with me.
a) by my own, no one c) on myself, someone
b) by myself, someone d) by my own, anyone
20.1 have been talking to that strange man for an hour but I still can't understand if he is_______Spanish______ Portuguese.
a) either, or c) neither, nor
b) neither, or d) either, nor
Lesson 11 Foodborne illness, food poisoning
Дата добавления: 2015-01-29; просмотров: 33; Нарушение авторских прав