АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Future Perfect образуется при помощи вспомогательного глагола to have в Future Simple и причастия II смыслового глагола.
Future Perfect употребляется для выражения действия, законченного к определённому моменту в будущем.
Этот момент может быть выражен обстоятельством времени с предлогом by или другим действием, выраженным глаголом в Present Simple.
We shall have translated the article by 5 o’clock.
When she comes he will have had a bath.
Exercise 92. Put the verb in brackets into the Future Perfect Tense.
1. I (translate) this letter by six o’clock this afternoon. 2. I (make) this doll by her birthday. 3. He (not/learn) his lesson by tomorrow, if he has not yet begun to study it. 4. This work is so arduous, that I (not/complete) it in a year’s time. 5. After you finish this book, you (learn) over a thousand words. 6. By the end of the month the commission (come) to some decision. 7. If she returns after July 1, I won’t see her since I already (go) to the South by the time. 8. He (finish) his work by 5 o’clock tomorrow. 9. By the time I get up tomorrow morning, she already (rise). 10. I hope they (repair) this road by the time we come back next summer. 11. I’ll be back again at the end of next month. – I hope I (pass) my driving test by then. 12. “I’ll phone you at 11p.m.” – “No, I (go) to bed by then. Can you phone earlier?” 13. Next year is Tad and Amy’s 25th anniversary. They (be) married for 25 years. 14. We’re late. I expect the film (start) by the time we get to the cinema. 15. By the time I get up tomorrow morning, the sun already (rise). 16. We’re late. I expect the film already (start) by the time we get to the cinema.
Exercise 93. Answer the questions in the Future Perfect Tense, using the words in brackets.
Example: Will you still be busy if I call you at six? (finish)
Oh, no, we will have finished by that time.
1. Will they still be staying at the hotel tomorrow? (move to their new house)
2. Will you be discussing the plan at 2 o’clock? (make a decision)
3. Will your students be writing a test at ten in the morning? (finish)
4. Will your brother still be a student next autumn? (graduate)
5. Will you still remember me in five years? (forget)
6. Will he be at home on Saturday? (leave for Scotland)
7. Will she be expecting your call tomorrow morning? (receive my letter)
8. Will you be having a lesson when I come home? (go to the swimming-pool)
Exercise 94. Choose the correct answer. (Future Perfect/Future Simple).
1. Julia (finish) all the housework by three o’clock and we’ll go for a walk.
Awill finish Bwill have finished
2. I propose I (get) in touch with you if I need your help.
A will get Bwill have got
3. We are going to buy a car. By the end of next month our family (save) money for it.
A will save B will have saved
4. The workers say that they (build up) a district by the beginning of 2011.
Awill build up Bwill have built up
5. He probably never (be) patient.
Awill probably never be B will probably never have been
6. She (have lunch) by the time we arrive.
A will have Bwill have had
7. If you think it over, you (see) that I’m right.
Awill see Bwill have seen
8. These batteries (run out) in two days. Don’t forget to get some more.
A will run out B will have run out
9. The house is very old. They (demolish) it by the time you come to our city again, I think.
Awill have demolished Bwill demolish
10. If you don’t make a note of it, you (forget) it by tomorrow.
A will forget B will have forgotten
11. By this time next year I (graduate) from school.
Awill have graduated B will graduate
12. I (graduate) from the University in two years.
A will have graduated B will graduate
Exercise 95. Choose the correct answer. (Future Simple, Future Perfect, Future Continuous).
1. He (sleep) when you come back tonight.
A will sleep Bwill be sleeping C will have slept
2. By the time I come they (go).
A will go Bwill have gone C will be going
3. – It is snowing heavily. Have you listened to the weather forecast for tomorrow?
– I hope it (stop) snowing by tomorrow morning.
Awill stop Bwill be stopping C will have stopped
4. My sister (know) the result of her exam on economy in three days.
Awill know Bwill have known C will be knowing
5. – Let’s meet at the station at 5 o’clock.
– O.K. I (wait) for you there.
A will wait Bwill be waiting C will have waited
6. The work of the scientists (achieve) the proper acclaim.
A will achieve B will have achieved C will be achieving
7. Don’t phone me between 7 and 8 . We (have) dinner then.
Awill be having B will have had Cwill be
8. Phone me after 8 o’clock. We (finish) dinner by then.
Awill finish Bwill be finishing C will have finished
9. – Can we meet tomorrow afternoon?
–Not in the afternoon. I (work).
Awill have worked B will be working C will work
10. If you need to contact me, I (stay) at the Lion Hotel until Friday.
A will stay Bwill be staying Cwill have stayed
11. Do you think you still (do) the same job in ten years’ time?
А will do Bwill be doing Cwill have done
Exercise 96. Put the verb in brackets into the Present Simple, the Future Simple and the Future Perfect.
1. I hope you (not forget) all this by tomorrow. 2. I think she (cook) dinner by the time Mother (come) home. 3. He (be) a pensioner for ten years by the next spring. 4. I hope they (tell) her the news by the time we come. 5. He (be) here for two hours by the time you (come) back.6. “It (be) very late.” – “They (be) back soon.” 7. “There (be) no planes tonight.” – “Never mind, I (go) by train.” 8. You (be) angry if I (talk) to you about it? 9. By the time you (get) home we (prepare) everything for the party. 10. They (come) to see us next Sunday. 11. By the end of the year we (be) through with our experimental work. 12. The doctor (examine) his last patient by this time tomorrow. 13. By the time you (finish) cooking they (do) their work. 14. “I (be) afraid, my train (leave) by that time.” – “(not/worry), I (drive) you home. . I hope it (stop) snowing by tomorrow morning. 16. How many pages you (read) by five o’clock tomorrow? 17. If you (think) it over you (see) I am right. 18. If you (not/take) a taxi, you (be) late. By the time you (get) to the theater the first act (be) over and you (miss) the most interesting dialogues. 19. If you don’t make of it, you (forget) it by tomorrow. 20. I (get) through the greater part of the work when you come.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-26; просмотров: 111; Нарушение авторских прав