Model:Adam – read – exercise.
Adam can read the exercise.Adam can’t read the exercise.Can Adam read the exercise?
1. Eve – write – words – numbers.
2. Bob – open – door.
3. Ann – translate – this text.
4. Andrew – close – window.
5. John – take – book.
6. Mary – give – pen.
7. Linda – put – pencil – desk.
8. Jack – speak – English.
9. Helen – put – plates – blue box.
10. Adam – translate – these words.
Answer the questions.
1. Can you say what’s in your bag? 2. Can you count to a billion? 3. Can you say your phone number? 4. Can you introduce yourself? 5. Can you drive a car? 6. Can you bring me some water? 7. Can you understand cats and dogs?
1. How many words can you write a minute? 2. How many books can you read a day? 3. How many texts can you translate today? 4. How many girls can you see? 5. How many bottles can you open a minute? 6. How much
water can you drink a day? 7. How many windows can you see? 8. How many words can you translate in this exercise? 9. How many exercises can you do tonight? 10. How many exercises can we write down during a lesson?
a) Can is also used to speak about requests and offers. Match the sentences.
Can you turn on the light?
I can’t open it.
Can you speak slowly?
I can’t see.
Can you look for my keys?
I can’t remember it.
Can you help me with this window?
I can’t find them.
Can you hurry, please?
I can’t understand you.
Can you say your name again?
I can’t wait.
b)²Use the words to write questions with can in the left-hand column. Match these questions with the answers from the opposite column. Listen and check.
can / me / tell / time / you / the / please?
Yes, of course. Do you want Coca-Cola or orange juice?
lektsii.com - Лекции.Ком - 2014-2021 год. (0.008 сек.)
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав
Главная страницаСлучайная страницаКонтакты