јвтомобилијстрономи€Ѕиологи€√еографи€ƒом и садƒругие €зыкиƒругое»нформатика»стори€ ультураЋитератураЋогикаћатематикаћедицинаћеталлурги€ћеханикаќбразованиеќхрана трудаѕедагогикаѕолитикаѕравоѕсихологи€–елиги€–иторика—оциологи€—порт—троительство“ехнологи€“уризм‘изика‘илософи€‘инансы’ими€„ерчениеЁкологи€ЁкономикаЁлектроника
Exercise 20. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple и подчеркните глаголы.
Ќапример: PeterЕ..(smoke) ten cigarettes. Ц Peter smokes ten cigarettes a day.
1. We usually Е (have) breakfast at 9 oТclock.
2. Tina Е (teach) mathematics at school.
3. I always Е (go) to the University by bus.
4. My friend Е (speak) four languages.
5. The Earth Е (go) round the Sun.
6. My children Е (like) playing football very much.
7. These shoes Е (cost) a lot of money.
8. The City Museum Е (close) at 5 oТclock.
Exercise 21. ѕоставьте предложени€ в отрицательной форме.
Ќапример: I play the piano very well. - I donТt play the piano very well.
1. I play football very well.
2. My mother works hard.
3. My brother watches TV very often.
4. On Sundays we go to the restaurants.
5. Their children live in the centre of the town.
6. Every morning I drink a cup of coffee.
Exercise 22. ¬ыберите правильное предложение.
1. a) Peter work in a bank.
b) Peter works in a bank.
2. a) Sally and Tim live in Madrid.
b)Sally and Tim live in Madrid.
3. a) Does she lives in a house or in a flat?
b) Does she live in a house or in a flat?
4. a) How many languages do you speak?
b) How many languages does you speak?
5. a) What time does the bank open?
b) What time does the bank opens?
6. a) Does you like ice-cream?
b) Do you like ice-cream?
Exercise23. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple или Past Simple, подчеркните их и переведите их.
1. James usually Е (finish) work at 4.30 p.m.
2. Yesterday he Е (finish) work at 4.30 p.m.
3. He usually Е (go) home by train.
4. Yesterday he Е (go) home by taxi.
5. He usually Е (have) dinner at home.
6. Yesterday he Е (have) dinner in a café.
Exercise24. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple.
An American chef from Connecticut Louis Lassen 1) Е (make) and 2) Е (sell) the first hamburgers in 1895. He 3) Е (call) them hamburgers because sailors from Hamburg in Germany 4) Е (give) him the recipe. The students from Yale University and businessmen 5) Е (love) them and 6) Е (buy) them. Kenneth Louis Lassen, a grandson, still sells hamburgers in Connecticut.
Exercise 25. ¬ыберите правильную форму глагола.
1. I Е to the shop yesterday.
a) goes b) go c) went
2. Tom Е ten minutes ago.
a) wake b) woke c) wakes
3. Lucy Е her hat in the bus yesterday.
a) left b) leave c) leaves
4. IЕ..my aunt last week.
a) see b) saw c) sees
5. How often Е visit your grandmother last year?
a) did you b) do you c) does you
6. My brotherЕЕa computer last week.
a) didnТt buy b) didnТt bought c) doesnТt buy
Exercise26. —оставьте предложени€ о том, что “ом делал вчера. ѕредложени€ могут быть утвердительные или отрицательные.
Ќапример: watch /TV - Tom watched TV yesterday.
not/ drink/ coffee/ in the morning Ц He didnТt drink coffee in the morning yesterday.
1. get up/ at 7.30 a.m.
2. not/ have/ a shower
3. eat/ meat
4. buy/ a camera
5. not/ go/ to the cinema
6. go/ to/ bed/ late at night
Exercise27. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple, в утвердительной, вопросительной или отрицательной форме.
Ќапример: I played (play) tennis yesterday, but I didnТt win (not/win).
1. We Е (wait) for a bus for a long time, but it Е (not/ come).
2. ThatТs a nice shirt. Where Е (you/ buy/ it)?
3. Ann Е (see) me but she Е (not/ speak) to me.
4. Е (it/ rain) yesterday? - No, it was a nice day.
5. That was a stupid thing to do. Why Е (you/ do/ it)?
6. She wasnТt hungry, so she Е (not/ eat) anything.
Exercise28. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple или Future Simple.
Tom 1) Е (play) tennis every day. He 2) Е (play) tennis next Sunday. My mother 3) Е (not/ work) on Sunday. My mother 4) Е (not/ work) next Sunday. Where 5) Е you Е (go) every summer? Where 6) Е you Е (go) next summer?
Exercise29. ¬ыберите правильную форму глагола.
1. How old Е you be next year?
a) will b) did c) do
2. Who Е meet you at the station?
a) shall b) do c) will
3. Take some sandwiches. You Е have time to go to the café.
a) wonТt b) will c) shall
4. If you donТt work hard you Е pass your examinations.
a) wonТt b) will c)did
5. Your English is good. I am sure you Е pass your test.
a) shall b) will c) shanТt
Exercise 30. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Future Simple.
I 1) Е (go) to my doctor tomorrow. He 2) Е (give) me a complete examination. The doctor 3) Е (take) my pulse. Then he 4) Е (listen to) my heart with a stethoscope. After it he 5) Е (take) my blood pressure. Then the doctor 6) Е (do) a cardiogram. He is a very good doctor!
Exercise 31. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Future Simple. ѕредложени€ могут быть вопросительные или отрицательные.
Ќапример: You (come) to my place? - Will you come to my place?
1. Е (you/ read) this book?
2. What Е( you/ do) tomorrow?
3. You Е (not/help) your mother tomorrow.
4. We ... (not/go) to the Zoo next Sunday.
5. Е (your brother/ buy) a new computer next week?
6. Where Е (your sister/ go) next year?
Exercise 32. ¬ыберите правильную форму глагола (Present Progressive).
1. Look at Ann. She Е a tree.
a) climbing b) is climbing c) am climbing
2. They Е for a test now.
a) are studying b) is studying c) am studying
3. Tom Е the dog at the moment.
a) walks b) are walking c) is walking
4. I Е my favourite book at the moment.
a) is reading b) are reading c) am reading
5. Look! They Е football.
a) is playing b) are playing c) play
6. The man in the bank Е money now.
a) counts b) are counting c) is counting
Exercise 33. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Progressive.
This is the dentistТsurgery. A few people 1) Е (wait) for a dentist. Some children 2) Е (play) and their mothers 3) Е (talk) to each other. The receptionist (администратор) 4) Е (answer) the telephone. A young man 5) Е (read) a newspaper. The nurse 6) Е (come) into the room to call the next patient.
Exercise 34. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple или в Present Progressive.
Every summer Tanya and her family 1) Е (go) on holiday. They usually 2) Е (stay) in England but at the moment they 3) Е (travel) by plane. They 4) Е (go) to America. Tanya 5) Е (be) very excited. She 6) Е (look) out of the window and 7) Е (laugh). Her brother 8) Е (play) a game. He 9) Е (like) airplanes. He 10) Е (want) to be a pilot.
Exercise 35. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple (I do) или Present Progressive (I am doing).
1. Tom Е (have) a bath at the moment.
2. They Е (not/ watch) television very often.
3. How often Е (you/ read) a newspaper?
4. You can turn off the radio. I Е (not/ listen) to it.
5. What time Е (she/ finish) work every day?
6. Listen! Somebody Е (sing).
7. Where Е (you/ go) now?
8. What Е (the children/ do) in the garden?
Exercise 36. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Progressive (I am doing) или в Past Progressive (I was doing).
1. My sister Е (sleep) now.
2. My sister Е (sleep) at this time yesterday.
3. My friends Е (play) volley-ball at seven oТclock yesterday.
4. My friends Е (play) volley-ball now.
5. What Е (you/ do) now? - I Е (drink) tea.
6. Е (you/ have) tea at this time yesterday? - No, I Е (not/ have) tea at this time yesterday, I Е (eat)a banana.
7. Why Е (she/ cry) now?
8. Why Е (she/ cry) when I saw her yesterday?
Exercise 37. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple(I did) или в Past Progressive(I was doing).
1. I Е (go) to the cinema yesterday.
2. I Е (go) to the cinema at 4 oТclock yesterday.
3. I Е (do) my homework when my mother came home.
4. I ... (do) my homework yesterday.
5. We Е (wash) the floor in our flat from 3 till 4 oТclock yesterday.
6. We Е (wash) the floor in our flat yesterday.
Exercise 38. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Future Simple (I will do) или в Future Progressive (I will be doing).
1. Ann Е (do) her homework tomorrow.
2. Ann Е (do) her homework at 6 oТclock tomorrow.
3. DonТt come to my place tomorrow. I Е (write) a composition the whole evening.
4. When you come to my place tomorrow, I Е (read) a book.
5. What Е (you/ do) at 6 oТclock tomorrow?
6. What Е (you/ do) tomorrow?
7. Е (you/ play) football tomorrow?
8. I Е (not/ go) to the cinema tomorrow. I Е (watch) TV the whole evening.
Exercise 39. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect(have/ has done).
1. I canТt find my passport. I Е (lose) it.
2. ItТs TomТs birthday tomorrow. I Е (not/buy) him a present yet.
3. Is Nick here? No, he ... (go) to work.
4. Look! Somebody Е (break) that window.
5. I canТt find my book. My sister Е (take) it.
6. Do you want the newspaper? Ц No, thanks. I Е (read) it.
7. IТm looking for Kate. Where Е she Е (go)?
8. Are they still having dinner? Ц No, they Е (finish) it.
Exercise 40. —оставьте вопросы с Have you/ has he everЕ.?
Ќапример: you/play/ golf - Have you ever played golf?
1. they / be / to / Australia
2. you / lose / your / key
3. Ann / eat / Chinese food
4. Pete / visited / New York
5. you / win / a lottery
6. you / be / to / Japan
Exercise 41. ¬ыберите правильную форму глагола Past Simple или Present Perfect.
1. Bill went / has gone ten minutes ago.
2. We have lived / lived in Brazil for 6 years.
3. Did you go / Have you gone to Spain last year?
4. The weather was / has been bad last week.
5. They have just arrived / just arrived in Moscow.
6. My friend is a writer. He has written / wrote many books.
Exercise 42. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect (have
done) или в Past Simple (did).
1. Е you ever Е to Japan? (be)
2. We Е married in 1986. (get)
3. I Е my work yet. (not finish)
4. We Е London three times. (visit)
5. He Е home at 7 oТclock last night. (leave)
6. She Е a job yet. (not find)
7. My daughter Е born three years ago. (be)
8. I Е already Е three letters. (write)
9. My mother Е as a teacher for 30 years. (work)
10. I Е never Е Chinese food. (try)
Exercise 43. «акончите диалог, поставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect или в Past Simple.
John. I donТt know where to go on holiday this year? Have you got any idea?
Mary. 1) Е you ever ... (be) to Spain? I 2) Е (visit) Madrid last year and I really 3) ... (enjoy) myself.
John. I 4) Е (spend) two years in Spain. But I 5)Е never Е (be) to South America.
Exercise 44. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect (have done) или в Present Perfect Progressive (have been doing).
1. They Е (just buy) a new house.
2. The doctor Е (examine) patients the whole day.
3. Mr Smith Е (teach) English for twenty years.
4. The baby Е (cry) for two hours.
5. The boy Е (just cut) his finger.
6. I Е (know) Tom since my childhood.
7. Ann Е (break) the vase.
8. Laura Е (type) five letters.
9. I donТt want to see that film again. I Е (see) it twice already.
10. Alison is tired. She Е (study) for two hours.
Exercise 45. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Perfect.
1. She Е (arrive) home by eight oТclock.
2. When I got home she Е (already leave).
3. Ann Е (clean) the house by 6 oТclock.
4. Mary wasnТt in the office, she Е (already go) home.
5. Nick couldnТt pay the bill, he Е (lose) the wallet.
6. Mr.Brown bought a new car, after he Е (save) enough money.
Exercise 46. ѕоставьте глаголы в скобках в Past Simple (did) или в Past Perfect (had done). ”кажите, какое действие произошло первым.
Ќапример: When I arrived (arrive)at the station, the train had left (leave). Had left- первое действие.
a) When I got home I 1) Е (find) that somebody 2) Е (break) into my room.
b) John 3) Е (eat) all the cakes by the time the other children 4) Е (arrive) at the party.
c) Ann 5) Е (cook) dinner before her children 6)Е (come) home.
d) Nick 7) Е (lock) all the windows before he 8) Е (leave) his flat.
e) Lucy 9) Е (pass) all her exams because she 10) Е (study) hard.
Exercise 47. ¬ыберите правильную форму глагола.
1. Tom returned / had returned from the cinema at 5 oТclock.
2. Tom returned / had returned from the cinema by 5 oТclock.
3. I finished / had finished my homework at 7 oТclock.
4. I finished / had finished my homework by 7 oТclock.
5. When I came / had come home, my mother already cooked / had cooked dinner.
6. When I woke / had woken yesterday, my father went / had gone to work.
7. Yesterday I found / had found a book which I lost / had lost in summer.
8. When we came / had come to the station, the train left already / had already left.
9. Where did you work / had you worked before you entered / had entered the University?
10. He studied / had studied French before he entered / had entered the college.
11. When the uncle left / had left, Tom hurried / had hurried to the station to book a ticket.
12. When we entered / had entered the theatre the play had already begun / began.
13. The teacher understood that Lena didnТt do / hadnТt done her homework.
14. I knew that my friend hadnТt come / didnТt come yet.
15. Tom said that he got / had got his education at Cambridge.
ƒата добавлени€: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 21; Ќарушение авторских прав