АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Future Perfect Tense
Shall/ will + have +V3
- для обозначения действия, которое завершится к определенному моменту в будущем. Этот момент обычно обозначается обстоятельством времени с предлогом byили другим будущим временем.
Спряжение глаголов в Future Perfect
e. g. They will have finished their work by 6 o clock tomorrow.
Will they have finished their work by 6 o clock tomorrow?
They will not have finished their work by 6 o clock tomorrow.
1.Поставьте предложения в нужную форму Perfect:
· My brother just (to go) back to his house after the concert.
· Before he entered the University he ( to finish school).
· They (to be) at the theatre by 6 o clock tomorrow.
· I already (to buy) tickets to this play.
· When I came to the station, the train (to go) away.
· He is a schoolboy, but by this time next year he (to leave) school.
· I (not to see) so many stars in one film.
· I heard that our film ( to arouse ) a great interest at the festival.
· The concert (to finish) by 6 o” clock.
2 Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из будущих времен: Future Simple, Future Continuous или Future Perfect.
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by six o'clock tomorrow. 4. When I come home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. 5. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 6. Don't come to my place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. 7.1 (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 8. What you (to do) tomorrow? 9. What you (to do) at eight o'clock tomorrow? 10. You (to play) volley-ball tomorrow? 11. You (to do) this work by next Sunday? 12. When you (to go) to see your friend next time? 13. How many pages you (to read) by five o'clock tomorrow? 14. Tomorrow I (to begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I (to do) my homework from three till six. My father (to come) home at seven o'clock tomorrow. I (to do) all my homework by the time he comes, and we (to go) for a walk together.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 11; Нарушение авторских прав