АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Образование. The Passive Voice образуется при помощи вспомогательного глагола to be в соответствующем времени, лице и числе и причастия прошедшего времени смыслового
The Passive Voice образуется при помощи вспомогательного глагола to be в соответствующем времени, лице и числе и причастия прошедшего времени смыслового глагола Participle II:
Таблица форм глагола to give в страдательном залоге
Пассивный залог показывает, что подлежащее не выполняет действие, а подвергается действию другого лица или предмета. Если указано, кем произведено действие, то употребляется предлог by:
e. g. The new play was staged by R. Simonov.
В Passive Voice употребляются глаголы, имеющие предложные дополнения такие как:
hear of – слышать о
laugh at – смеяться над
look after – присматривать за (кем-либо)
look at – смотреть на
rely on – полагаться на
send for – посылать за
speak of (about) – говорить о
pay attention to – обращать внимание на
take care of – заботиться о
The book is much spoken about. Об этой книге много говорят.
He can't be relied on. На него нельзя положиться.
В русском переводе не все глаголы сохраняют предлог:
to listen to – слушать что-либо, кого-либо
to look for – искать что-либо
to provide for – обеспечить кого-либо, чем-либо
to explain to – объяснять кому-либо
He was listened to with great attention. Его слушали с большим вниманием.
The new performance was much talked about.
( Об этом спектакле много говорили).
1.Поставьте глаголы в скобках : Present, Past, Future:
a) Every morning the theatre (to be cleaned ). The lamps (to be washed). The chairs and seats (to be brought) in. The old sets (to be painted) again. The furniture (to be repaired).
b) Every day some new scene (to be rehearsed).
c) The student’s film called “ Our Institute” ( to be made) at the VGIK studio some years ago. The script of the film ( to be written) in English. The roles (to be performed) well. The film ( to be directed) and (to be shot) quite professionally. When the film (to be shown) in the big hall of the Institute it (to be enjoyed) by all the students.
d) Soon a concert (to be held) at our Institute. The concert (to be given) by third - year students. The music of young composers (to be performed) at this concert.
2.Поставьте предложения в страдательном залоге:
Model: They bought us some newspapers.
Some newspapers were bought to us.
We were bought some newspapers.
· She showed them a new picture.
· He wrote a play in 1996.
· They will buy tickets in the box- office tomorrow.
· The director asked many questions to the producer.
· Khachaturyan wrote music to this ballet.
· The experienced teachers teach our students.
· Different producers perform this play.
· These musicians are doing a lot to propagate folk music.
· This song formed the hybrid of folk songs and rock music.
· The organizers of the Prom have attracted the world-wide performers.
3.Поставьте глаголы в скобках в действительном или страдательном залоге:
1. The music festival (to fit) to the 21-st century.
2. A lot of new for that time trends (to include) in the genre.
3. This prestigious event (to hold) since 1999.
4. Classical music repertoire (to perform) by the orchestra long before they (to start) their world tours in 2002.
5. Nowadays a lot ( to do) by he orchestra to keep British national traditions alive.
4. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. She was looked at.
2. Chaplin’s gags were always laughed at.
3. This pianist’s concerts are much spoken of.
4. Fresh newspapers will be sent for.
5. The incident will be quickly forgotten about.
5 Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Active или Passive Voice.
1. Nobody (to see) him yesterday. 2. The telegram (to receive) tomorrow. 3. He (to give) me this book next week. 4. The answer to this question can (to find) in the encyclopedia. 5. We (to show) the historical monuments of the capital to the delegation. 6. You can (to find) interesting information about the life in the USA in this book. 7. Budapest (to divide) by the Danube into two parts: Buda and Pest. 8. Yuri Dolgoruki (to found) Moscow in 1147. 9. Moscow University (to found) by Lomonosov. 10. We (to call) Zhukovski the father of Russian aviation.
6. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. I bought potatoes yesterday. 2. We shall bring the books tomorrow. 3. They are repairing the clock now. 4. They sell milk in this shop. 5. I have translated the whole text. 6. They broke the window last week. 7. When I came home, they had eaten the sweets. 8. We shall do the work in the evening. 9. He wrote this book in the 19th century. 10. They were playing tennis from four till five. 11. He stole a lot of money from the shop. 12. By six o'clock they had finished the work. 13. At twelve o'clock the workers were loading the trucks. 14. By three o'clock the workers had loaded the trucks. 15. We send our daughter to rest in the south every year. 16. They will show this film on TV. 17. They are building a new concert-hall in our street. 18. They have made a number of important experiments in this laboratory. 19. Livingstone explored Central Africa in the 19th century. 20. By the middle of autumn we had planted all the trees. 21. They will stage this play at the beginning of next season. 22. They have forgotten the story. 23. Has anybody explained the rules of the game to you? 24. They haven't brought back my skates.
7. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
I. The students greeted the famous lecturer warmly. 2. They have recently built a huge plant, in the town of N. 3. We must finish the work by tomorrow. 4. When I fell ill, my mother sent for the doctor. 5. They looked for the girl everywhere. 6. They did not listen to the boy. 7. She looks after the patients well. 8. They asked for our address. 9. My father looked through these papers this morning- Ю- He will give my brother English lessons. 1.1. A friend of his has shown me an interesting magazine. 12. His friend told him everything. 13. They showed Helen the nearest way to the theatre. 14. He gave his patient some good advice. 15. Mary has told me the news. 16. The people looked at the little boy with interest. 17. They examined the paper attentively.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 36; Нарушение авторских прав