АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Передайте следующие повествовательные предложения в косвенной речи.
1. I shall do it now if you like. 2. My brother was here today. 3. It's a pity you didn't come earlier. 4. There will be an interesting lecture at the school assembly-hall tomorrow. One- of our teachers will speak about Charles Dickens. 5. Last year I spent my summer vacation in the Caucasus. 6. I came to live in this town several years ago. 7. I have read all about it in today's newspaper. 8. They finished building this house only last week. 9. Five years ago there were no people living here at all. 10. I shall go skiing on Sunday if I have time. 11. It will be so pleasant when Tom comes home. 12.1 shall come as soon as I am ready. 13. You will know that I have gone to the concert if I am not at home by eight. 14.1 shall come to the Philharmonic with you if you get tickets. 15. I'll be reading you a story until it is time to go to bed.
1. Jerry said that by the end of the year he ..... in his new house for four years.
would have been living
would be living
2. Mrs. Smith told me that it had not been raining when lightning ..... the tree in her garden.
should be striking
3. The shop assistant showed me a book and said that the book ..... the museums of our town.
4. The policeman warned us that ..... the street against the red light.
we mustn't cross
mustn't we cross
we don't have to cross
5. She asked me about my schedule for the next week and I answered that I ..... it yet.
6. George was worried if ..... enough time to finish his report for the conference.
would he have
he would have
7. Could you ask Aleks how long ..... at the hotel "Grandston"?
would have been staying
he would be staying
would he be staying
8. In my interview I asked Celia Young why ..... another romantic novel.
she had written
had she written
9. I wondered how many people ..... to the parents' meeting the day before.
10. The mother reminded me that I ..... to feed the dog and take him out for a walk.
don't have to forget
not to forget
11. Cindy was not sure if the delegation ..... or not, and she didn't know whom to ask about it.
12. Sheila said that she ..... the office earlier that day to get to the station in time.
had to leave
would have to leave
had had to leave
13. Mark told Nancy that he ..... his dog at last, and the worried expression began to disappear from his face.
14. Alice told me ..... that coat because it wasn't long enough.
not to buy
15. Mary said she was worried that her son ..... very well that year.
hadn't been studying
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 72; Нарушение авторских прав