АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
GRAMMAR PRACTICE SECTION. 1. In a hypertext document, certain words within the text are marked as to other documents
2. Put suitable words in each space.
1. The Internet is an extremely useful tool that has become an important part of our lives in the last few years, … it has some serious drawbacks.
2. … the Internet she relied on books as a research tool.
Internet has some serious problems in the country, the amount of users is high rocketing.
7. It was quite costly to log onto and use the Internet. We decided to do it, … .
8. The Internet is a useful addition to our lives when it is used wisely. …, one shouldn’t forget to use books as well.
9. If people have a good experience with the Internet, they communicate easily. …, if the experience is negative, the result is opposite.
10. Mail.ru takes their adverts from Yandex and Rambler from Begun.ru, …they do offer banner advertising.
11. … spit has yet to bring a network down, security experts agree that it may be a problem in the future.
12. … the quantities of e-mail spam being higher in numbers, both spim and spit are seen as a more intrusive method of spam.
13. In the first half of 2005, sales of CD albums fell about 8.5% from 301.2 million during the first half of 2004 to 282.6 million units this year. …, legal music downloads rose by almost 3 times.
14. … the Chinese government attempts to block websites deemed undesirable, the information can still travel in China due to the “inherent characteristics” of the Internet by re-routing the information around the filters.
15. Internet and internet control are issues that are closely linked to matters of state power, privacy and in China’s case – democracy. …, the scope of this thesis is not to research whether the Internet will facilitate democracy in China.
16. …, in the past two to three years, studies that are more critical of the possibilities of Internet regulation started to appear in Western literature.
17. … Lessig’s theories have been attacked they still form a useful framework for the study of the internet and internet control in the People’s Republic of China.
18. Prying and curious eyes can prevent one from accessing material that is deemed offensive. …, users perceive more freedom while accessing the internet at an internet cafe.
spammers to various spam-filters.
Still it does not help much. …, it is not so easy to catch and punish spammers and, …, it is difficult to protect oneself from them: spam passes through filters while important letters sometimes get stuck in them.
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 9; Нарушение авторских прав