АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Exercise 1. Put articles (a, an, the) where necessary
1. They give pupils …. high level of academic education ….which can lead to ….university. 2. Technical Schools offer … general education with … technical bias and serve those pupils who…. are more mechanically minded. …. curriculum includes more lessons of science and mathematics. 3. Secondary modern schools were formed to provide … non-academic education for children of lesser attainment. …. curriculum includes more practical subjects. 4. Comprehensive schools bring about …. general improvement in …. system of secondary education.
1. Find the synonym of the word “creativity”?
c) not lazy
2. We can not use indefinite articles before people’s names.
a) why not
b) sometimes we can use
c) we can not use
d) may be we use
3. What is the difference between countable and uncountable nouns?
a)in plural, countable noun has ending “-s” at the end of the word
b) some uncountable nouns can be count
c) countable noun has not got singular form
d) countable and uncountable nouns have not differences
4. Replace this with the other word “children from 1 to 5 years old” in Preschool Education and Upbringing.
c) pre-school children
d) children who want to study
5. Put appropriate article if it necessary: “In our university _ students who study here should follow _ rules which are introduced to them.”
6. Find the word which can be used with the definite article:
7. Find the word which can be used with indefinite article:
8) What type of education is included in schools, gymnasiums, lyceums
and profile schools?
c)Just Primary education
d)Just Technical education
9) In what year was 12 school-year established in Kazakhstan?
c) I don’t know
d) we don’t have it
10. What is the synonym of the word “gifted”?
b) well- understood
c) the student who studies by the influence of his teacher
Lesson 2 Microbiology –science of live organisms
I. Topical Vocabulary
Дата добавления: 2015-01-29; просмотров: 95; Нарушение авторских прав