АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Now pretend that you give the instructions to the chambermaid. 4. Match the complaints with the replies.
1. My room is in a terrible state.
2. My cases haven't been brought to my room.
a. I'm sorry, madam. I'll make sure
b. I'll send someone up to repair it
3. The bulbs in the bathroom have burnt out.
4. I ordered two breakfasts in my room half an hour ago.
5. The shirts and trousers haven't come back.
6. The shower in the bathroom doesn't work.
7. My coffee is cold.
с I'll send an electrician up at once.
d. I'm terribly sorry about that, sir,
e. I'll contact the Laundry service.
f. I'm sorry, sir, I'll bring you
g. It should have been cleaned. I'll
Make short dialogues using these words:
Example: room/dirty— clean.
— My room is dirty.
— It should have been cleaned. I'll contact Housekeeping straight away.
1. shower/doesn't work — repair.
2. carpet/dirty — vacuum.
3. nightstand lamp/burnt out — fix.
4. mini-bar/empty — fill up.
5. air-conditioning/doesn't work — fix.
6. waste-paper basket/full — empty.
Present Perfect Passive Guest:My room is in a terrible state! It hasn 4 been cleaned! Receptionist:It is impossible! The room has just been cleaned. It has been cleaned by the chambermaid.
Дата добавления: 2015-02-10; просмотров: 28; Нарушение авторских прав