АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Look at the text title and complete the sentences according to their possible occurrence in the text.
Tensions are rising over ...
The row comes as ...
It raises the question ...
One would normally associate it with….
3 a). Form abstract nouns from these verbs:
3 b). Fill in the gaps with the help of expressions above:
A).Match these parts
4 b). Fill in the gaps with the help of the elements or whole expressions given above:
1) The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in Sudan is holding talks with government officials over the ________________of two UN representatives accused of espionage.
2) When Fiji's _________________________ came into effect in 1999, they were seen as a path towards ending the country's bitter racial divisions.
3) The former Office of Racial Ethnic Student Affairs has embraced a broader and more ___________ ___________ and has changed its name to the Office of Cultural and Language Affairs.
4) All attempts to unite rival ________________ ________ _________failed due to incompetence of the negotiators.
5) It’s also the responsibility of the interviewer to look out for contradictory or confusing answers and find the way to ____________ ________________________.
Listen to the Webcast Britain in hot water over alleged Taliban meetings and do the exercises below.
Дата добавления: 2014-12-23; просмотров: 10; Нарушение авторских прав