АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Образуйте от следующих существительных прилагательные и наречия. Дайте русские эквиваленты этих слов.
Образец: finance – financial – financially – финансы – финансовый – с финансовой точки зрения
Economy, nation, tradition, globe, region, strength, power, industry, environment, agriculture, policy, difference, benefit, culture.
Выберите подходящее по смыслу слово из предлагаемых в скобках вариантов.
1. The Washington Post is one of the most effective and (national/nationally) respected daily newspapers in the United States.
2. The lawyer (strongly/strong) recommended the company director not to sign the new agreement because it was only (beneficial/beneficially) to the foreign partner.
3. The term "globalization" is used to describe the (global/ globally) society in which (economically/economic), (political/politically), (environmental/environmentally), and (culturally/cultural) achievements in one part of the world quickly become important for people in other parts of the world.
4. The Netherlands and the United Kingdom were both (strongly/strong) advocates of free trade when they were (economical/economically) dominant in the 19th century.
5. Opponents of the WTO say that the organization is too (powerful/powerfully) because it considers its own rules more important than the laws of sovereign nations.
6. (Traditional/Traditionally) (agriculturally/agricultural) interests were more often in favour of (freely/free) trade while manufacturing sectors often supported protectionism.
7. Such (industrially/industrial) advanced country as France is the third largest country in Europe, after Russia and Ukraine.
8. Nowadays English is becoming an international language of communication but people speak it (different/differently) and sometimes with a (regionally/regional) accent.
9. In the late 1970s a lot of rules of economic activity were weakened and it allowed European companies and firms to function more (freely/free) within the European Union.
5. Соедините части предложений А и В и переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. A number of factors including over-population, over-use of natural resources as well as intensive farming may lead to
2. Economists can classify goods
3. For some countries it is more beneficial to specialize in those goods which they can produce
4. In the 17th and 18th centuries the heads of nation-states discovered that by means of foreign trade they could make
5. International trade leads to more efficient and higher world production, so a nation having limited natural resources is able
6. In the 20th century national governments in Eastern European countries could
7. If a country becomes a member of the WTO, it will be able
8. The world's industrialized countries were not able
a) to protect intellectual property rights (авторские права) of its citizens.
b) to avoid the influence of the Great Depression which began in the US in 1929 because by that time they were economically dependent on one another.
c) their nations more powerful economically and militarily.
d) as finished products, as intermediate goods used in producing other goods, or as agricultural products and foodstuffs.
e) largely limit imports through tariffs and quotas.
f) more cheaply than their trading partners.
g) to produce and consume more.
h) global environmental crisis.
Дата добавления: 2015-01-01; просмотров: 45; Нарушение авторских прав