јвтомобилијстрономи€Ѕиологи€√еографи€ƒом и садƒругие €зыкиƒругое»нформатика»стори€ ультураЋитератураЋогикаћатематикаћедицинаћеталлурги€ћеханикаќбразованиеќхрана трудаѕедагогикаѕолитикаѕравоѕсихологи€–елиги€–иторика—оциологи€—порт—троительство“ехнологи€“уризм‘изика‘илософи€‘инансы’ими€„ерчениеЁкологи€ЁкономикаЁлектроника
Must / have to / mustnТt / donТt have to / neednТt
1. Fill in must or have to.
1. You Е study hard to know English well.
2. It looks like raining. You Е take your raincoat.
3. The students Е do their homework regularly.
4. He Е stay at home. His mother is ill.
5. You Е tell her this news. She is waiting for it.
2. Fill in have to, has to, donТt / doesnТt have to, didnТt have to, had to or wonТt have to.
1. ItТs Sunday tomorrow so I Е get up early.
2. ThereТs no school tomorrow, so the children Е go to bed early.
3. We went to a restaurant yesterday, so we Е cook.
4. Lucy feels better now, so she Е take the medicine.
5. It was very cold yesterday so I Е wear a coat.
6. She Е wear glasses or else she canТt read.
7. I canТt go out tonight. I Е study for my exam.
3. Fill in the gaps with mustnТt or neednТt.
A teacher is speaking to his students before a test.
УYou are going to have a test today. Your test papers are on your desks. You Е begin until I tell you. You Е hurry; you have plenty of time. You Е speak during the test. You Е copy your friendsТ work and you Е open any of your books. You Е write in pen; if you prefer you can write in pencil. You Е stay when you are finished; you can leave if you want to, but you Е be noisy. When you leave you Е wait for your friends outside the classroom. Wait outside the building! Finally, I wish you all good luck. You can begin now!Ф
Complete the tag questions.
7.1 Listen and repeat the times.
1:00 Ц ItТs one oТclock.
1:10 Ц ItТs ten past one.
1:15 Ц ItТs a quarter past one.
1:30 Ц ItТs half past one.
1:40 Ц ItТs twenty to two.
1:45 Ц ItТs a quarter to two.
7.2 In pairs, ask and say the times.
A: What time is it?
B: ItТs seven oТclock.
3:20 5:50 9:15 11:30 2:45 6:35 7:05
- You can also use numbers to say the time. E.g. 9.15 Ц nine fifteen.
- In Britain, the twenty-four-hour clock, e.g. 23:30, is only used for programmes, timetables and notices.
- 10 a.m. Ц ten oТclock in the morning
- 3 p.m. Ц three oТclock in the afternoon.
- 6 p.m. Ц six oТclock in the evening
- 11 p.m. Ц eleven oТclock at night
- Noon, midday Ц 12:00 hours
- Midnight Ц 24:00 hours.
ƒата добавлени€: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 22; Ќарушение авторских прав