АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Study some tips concerning the organization of an informal letter and write a similar one to your penfriend about you.
A) Danka is an English student at an English language school in Brighton, England. Read her email to Jacek, her brother in Poland. Fill in the gaps with the appropriate verb forms.
b)²Listen and check.
c) Correct the statements about Danka’s email.
1. Danka is from Argentina. 2. Danka is from Poland. 3. She is in London. 4. Danka is happy in Brighton. 5. Her class is very big. 6. The students in her class are all from Germany. 7. Becky and James are both students. 8. The student bars are cheap. 4. She is on holiday.
d) Write the questions about Danka’s email.
1. _________________? Poland.
2. _________________? Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, Germany and Italy.
3. _________________? Simon.
4. _________________? They are brother and sister. They live with Danka.
5. _________________? James is twenty five and Becky’s nineteen.
6. _________________? No. Brighton isn’t big.
e)²Listen to three conversations. Where is Danka? Who is she with?
f) Write a similar email to your friend/brother/sister/parents about you.
a)²Listen to the postcard from Dona and Sergio from Dublin. Complete the gaps.
We’re on _____ in Dublin this _____. Our _____ is very _____ – old and _____. The people are very _____, and the _____ is delicious. Irish _____ is good and the beer is _____!
Dublin is _____. It’s a _____ city, with a lot of _____ buildings, and it isn’t _____. The weather is _____! It’s wet and it’s _____!
See you _____.
Love, Dona and Sergio (your _____ students!)
b)Answer the questions.
1. Who is the postcard from? 2. Where are they? 3. Why are they in Dublin? 4. Is their holiday good? 5. What isn’t good?
Дата добавления: 2015-09-15; просмотров: 13; Нарушение авторских прав