АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
C. Listen to three people planning a day trip. Write down three things they decide to do.
D. Plan your day, using ‘What’s on in London?’ leaflets. You can spend £100 each. Plan activities for the morning, the afternoon and the evening.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: EXPRESSING PREFERENCES AND WISHES. EXPLAINING THE CHOICE
SPEAKING: TOP THINGS TO DO IN ENGLAND!
A. With a partner study the popular activities offered to tourists in England. Choose any three you would wish to do and give arguments to support your choice. Use the language skills given above.
B. Search the Internet! Find out the popular activities of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and present your findings to the class.
WRITING: PERSONAL/INFORMAL LETTER. LETTER OF REQUEST
You are going to England for holiday. You would like to stay for a few days at your English friend’s. Write a letter and ask if it is possible.
· Describe briefly your holiday plans.
· Present your request.
· Say how long you would like to stay.
· Express hope for her/his return visit to Russia.
Write 120 – 150 words. Use informal letter plan given below.
LISTENING 2: POLITICS
(In Britain by Michael Vaugham-Rees, Track Politics)
A. Listen to the text “Parliament” and answer the questions below.
1) How many chambers are there in British Parliament and what are they?
2) What are the functions of each house?
3) How many MP’s or seats are there in the House of Commons and how many women are there among them?
4) Does the House of Lords consist of 1203 or 1205 members?
5) Who can be a member of the House of Lords?
6) Is the head of both Houses the Queen or Prime Minister?
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 21; Нарушение авторских прав