АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
The Keys. 1. I wonder what we have found.
1. I wonder what we have found.
2. I wonder what you have done.
3. I wonder what you brought me.
4. I wonder what I am supposed to do.
5. I wonder what you are going to play.
6. I wonder what I have done.
7. I wonder where you went. I wonder what I knew.
8. I wonder if it is just a waste of time.
9. I wonder what you see when you turn out the light.
10. I wonder how it feels to be one of the beautih people.
11. I wonder how I can even try to go on.
12. I wonder if this is love that I'm feeling.
13. I wonder how long they will kill our prophets.
14. I wonder if you want to make a little easy money tonight.
15. I wonder why you don't come to your senses?
16. I wonder if your feet do not get cold in the wintertime?
17. I wonder if you can tell a green field from a cold steel rail, a smile from a veil.
18. I wonder whether it was love or (whether it was) the idea of being in love?
I9. I wonder if there is anybody in there?
20. I wonder if you think she is good enough for me.
Для тех, кто решил не делать это Упражнение, со злорадством сообщаю, что
Упражнение 2будет намного
сложнее. Поэтому те, кто уже потренировался, получают преимущество. Задание все то же - преобразовать банальные вопросы в косвенные:
1. Did you understand what I said?
2. Are you going to stay here or are you coming with us?
3. What do you think you're doing?
4. Who was that man you were with?
5. What time is it?
6. Did you fail or succeed?
7. Will she be glad or not?
8. Has your wife been wearing the same dress all this week, or am I mistaken?
9. How could you do this to me?
3.3. Косвенный вопрос179
10. What would happen if you met a tiger?
11. Did he catch anything?
I2. What did they teach you?
13. Where is it at?
14. Who are you talking to?
15. Were they invited or not?
1. I wonder if you understood what I said.
2. I wonder whether you are going to stay or (whether) you are coming with us.
3. I wonder what you think you are doing.
4. I wonder who the man you were with was.
5. I wonder what time it is.
6. I wonder whether you failed or succeeded.
7. I wonder whether she will be glad or not / I wonder whether or not she-will be glad.
8. I wonder whether your wife has been wearing the same dress all this week or (whether) I am mistaken.
9. I wonder how you could do this to me.
10. I wonder what would happen if you met a tiger.
11. I wonder if he caught anything.
12. I wonder what they taught you.
13. I wonder where it's at.
14. I wonder who you are talking to.
15. I wonder whether they were invited or not /1 wonder whether or not they were invited.
Дата добавления: 2015-09-13; просмотров: 5; Нарушение авторских прав