АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Fire and Accident Insurance
Fire insurance companies offer three main types of policy:
1. Insurance of home and business premises and their contents.
2. Special perils policies, which protect the client against loss or damage due to special factors, e. g. floods or earthquakes
3. Consequential loss insurance, which means insurance against losing money as a consequence of an accident, e.g. when a company is unable to produce goods because of fire damage to their factory.
I. Memorise the following words and phrases:
II. Suggest the Ukrainian equivalents of the phrases below:
proposal form; the principle of good faith; it might have depreciated by 20% to £ 9,600; stock market; special peril policy; to claim the wrecked vehicle; to pay matured life assurance; to restore original position; original price.
III. Match the following terms and their definitions:
IV. Answer the questions:
1. What types of policy do you know?
2. What does the policy indemnify the client against?
3. What is the insurance premium?
4. What is a cover note?
5. What does a proposal form state?
6. What does the right of subrogation mean?
7. What does the principle of good faith mean?
Дата добавления: 2014-11-13; просмотров: 12; Нарушение авторских прав